Apply for Duplicate PAN Card Online and Offline:
What is PAN Card?
PAN is also known as Permanent Account Number is basically a 10 digit alpha-numeric number issued by Income Tax department of India.
What is the need of PAN?
PAN can is necessary for all the financial transactions, in case of Income Tax etc.
Following are some Financial transactions-
- Dealing in any property esteemed at five lakh rupees or more.
- Dealing of any vehicle.
- Time deposit which crosses the limit of fifty thousand rupees.
- A contract for purchase and sale of shares crossing one lakh rupees.
- Bank account opening
- Installation of any phone connection.
- Payment to any hotel exceeding 25 thousands rupees.
- Traveling to foreign country crossing 25 thousand rupees in one time.
When to apply for PAN Card Duplicate Copy?
In the following situations, one can apply for Duplicate PAN Card Print:
1. If PAN Card is damaged or cracked.
2. If PAN Card stolen by someone.
3. If you Lost your PAN Card.
Note: If You want to apply for reprint of PAN Card, then don’t worry, because your duplicate PAN card will be same as the original PAN card and no duplicate symbol or word will be written over there.
Suppose you need to apply again for PAN card then be carefully this time to update your information to avoid any issue in future. To get such Pan card changes you would prefer to apply online at official site by submitting Pan Correction form.
Steps to Apply for Duplicate Card Online:
- Visit site – https://www.myutiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/CSFPANApp
- A duplicate pan card form will open, fill up the required fields carefully and fields with * on it is mandatory.
- If you have made any error in the application form, you can click on reset button at the bottom of the form.
- If you are satisfied with your application form, tap submit.
- After confirming your details, Click on proceed for payment process.
- You will be required to make one time payment.
- After the payment process is finished, carry your application form print out with the instruction sheet.
- Stick photo and attest it with your signature, post all the documents required with the application form on the address of PAN office.
Steps to Apply for Duplicate Card Offline:
- Visit the your nearest UTI PAN Card Office.
- Take a form from PAN office or Download it from here and fill all the information for required to apply for duplicate PAN card re print.
- Pay the charges while submitting the form.
- You are finished formalities. Sit tight for no less than 1-2 months for your PAN card to be delivered at your given address.
1. Attested Two photos which is need to be colored and with white background. (no other will be acceptable)
2. ID proof, address proof and birth certificate.
3. If you have applied Pan Card Online, then all required documents must reach the office with in 15days after the application.
Key Points for lost/damaged/stolen of PAN Card:
1. Write your “APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST and Acknowledgment Number” on envelope, which you are sending to the PAN office for the further process.
2. If you do not receive your PAN after submitting the request for it two-three weeks before, then you must once check Your PAN Card Status here.
3. Keep an eye on status of your PAN after 24 hrs of submission as it will be beneficial for your process to be executed as soon as possible.
These are two basic strategies for getting you Duplicate PAN card as it is an easy process you don’t have to stress in the case that you lose your PAN by accident.