Are you looking to Know Your PAN by your Surname, Name and DOB (Date of Birth), then you are at right place. As PAN card is a very important document which requires for any financial transaction more than Rs. 50000. Previously it was very difficult to know your PAN status but now with the help of digital Indian campaign, it becomes possible to know your PAN card no easily. Now you can get all the information regarding PAN card online by simply enter your PAN number.
Know Your PAN
PAN card number is 10 digit alphanumeric numbers which is issued by the Indian Income Tax under 1961 Act. You can apply for PAN card online and can know your PAN by Name within a second. When you applied for PAN card offline than it takes 10 to 15 days for the whole process, in a case of any urgency you can know your PAN by pan number online. This important document also serves as an identity proof and an individual can only keep one PAN card legally. If a person found having more than one PAN card then he would charge a penalty of Rs. 10000.
Login Process to Know your PAN by Name and Date of Birth (DoB)
Most of the people are not aware of pan card acknowledgment and the procedure of how to know your PAN by PAN no. For knowing PAN card first you need to register on your website. Here we mentioned step by step procedure of how to know your pan number card status:
1) First of all click on the official site of income tax department i.e site incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2) On the left side of main site, you will find Services, below which there are some other services also, you now need to click on Know Your PAN option as shown below image.
3) Then click on ‘Know Your PAN’
4) After clicking, a login page will appear on your screen.
5) Enter User Id (PAN number), Password and Captcha code in the given box, After entering your correct USER ID, one more field will be added as Date of birth/Incorporation (DD/MM/YYYY)* , need to insert it correctly as shown below
6) Click on login button
7) If you forgot you password then click on “Forgot Password?”
8) Type your new password and again type it for confirmation. Now you have update password, you can easily login with new password.
Registration Process for New User to Know Your PAN Card
If you are a new user and want to know your PAN card details, then first you need to register yourself on the official website (incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in). For registration you have to follow following steps:
Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ and find services tab on left side on Home Page, there you will get different services, as we want to Know PAN Card Status and details the need to click on Know Your PAN as shown below
1) Login Page will appers, as a new user, click on “Register Now“, one register form will appear on your screen
2) Then select the user type, Individual or HUF, click on Individual, Else there are some other option available as shown image below, choose as per your’s.
3) Now click on Continue
4) Enter basic details User ID (as PAN card number), Password details, Secret questions, Surname, Middle name, First name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Current Address as shown in Image there.
5) Fill registration form carefully with stars (Mandatory) details. Make sure all the details are correct to avoid any further errors.
6) After filling all the information, enter the ‘Captcha code’
7) Click on “Submit” button
8) After clicking on Submit, your registration got successful and Transaction ID will be issued to you.
9) Also an activation link will be sent to your registered E-mail ID. Click on that link and Enter OTP forward to your mobile number then click on submit button.
10) You user ID will be successfully activated to know your PAN by PAN number.
11) Now you can log in to your account to know PAN easily.
For any further query, please visit the official website of Income Tax department of India.
Final Steps to Know Your PAN:
Now an individual can know ur PAN card status with PAN no. through the official website. Following these simple steps:
1) First of visit official website of income tax department i.e incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2) Click on the ‘Know your PAN’ on lift side available on left side of the site.
3) Login your account by entering all login details.
4) One form will appear on your screen shown below
5) Fill all the mandatory information in the form; enter your Date of birth details DD/MM/YYYY, Surname and Name.
6) Enter captcha code in the form.
7) Click on Submit button
8) After clicking on submit button, all the PAN details will displayed on the screen
If there are multiple records found with your name or surname, then you need to provide some more additional details as your Father’s First, Middle and Last Name.
Enter Captcha Code and click on Submit.
Finally You will Know Your PAN details and status. By following above process you can be able to Know PAN card details with Name and Date of Birth easily.